lil update 0 Comments post sikit jea . just to inform that im back home to edit my blog . no delaying . -hopefully- gotta finish it up before going hometown . daa see you soon !";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'> nur rasyidah abdullah No comments: Post a Comment About Me cida, 19, A-Levels Architecture Popular Posts The Perks of Being A Hostel Kiddo Assalammualaikum! Normally I will not use the laptop more than twice a week. But maybe today is not the norm. So, basically, I was a stud... Alhamdulillah. Thanks Allah. Assalammualaikum. Referring to the title above, mesti korang dah tau kan apa result PMR aku kan? Ngehngeh. Ya Allah, bersyukur sangat-... Toodles. Assalammualaikum guys. Hey dah lama tak post. Mungkin musim semangat update blog aku dah berakhir kot haha. Btw hello there 2014. What sh... And My Holidays Were Spent With ..? Assalammualaikum and hallu guys :) Have you read the title above? And I'm officially announcing,, THE REPORT OF MY HOLIDAYS. *woohooo... First Two Weeks at STJ. Assalammualaikum frengs and earthlings . Soooo, hey there uols. Dah two weeks kat STJ, and all seems fine to me. Alhamdulillah, prais... Powered by Blogger. Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment