Pages

IM BACK!!

Assalammualaikum peeps!

For those who don't know this, I AM FINALLY FREE FROM A LEVELS!!!!!!!

(ive been waiting to say (in this case: write) this for two goddamn years aaaaa)

Also, salam Ramadhan er'one! This year's Ramadhan i'll be spending 💯 at homeee, you know after all these years i'd been fasting at school so yeah, it's cool!

I think I'm gonna post more frequently after this, since I'll have loads of time at home andddd the only plan I have is getting a license (finally?!?!).

Okay most of my friends throw me questions like
"Syidah bila fly?"
"Sambung kat mana?"
"Dah nak fly kan?"

Okaaaay here's for yall: I'm done with A-Levels, yes. And untuk fly or tak fly tu, well no words on that thing selagi result tak released 😂 and bulan 8 baru keluae results so yeah, we'll just wait and see kay hehe.

So let's say I pass the points (macam jauh tp AAMIIN) by 13 and above (total points is 15), my sponsor will fund me to go study overseas in shaa Allah. I won't tell (yet) which uni, but setakat ni I have two choices (firm & insurance stuff, you know) and IF SPONSOR BAGI HUHU I would really like to pursue in Interior Archi/ Design. However, kalau takde rezeki so i'm gonna opt for Archi.

So what happens if i don't make it? Well, I'm gonna continue studying locally, still, degree in Interior or Archi.

I've gone thru a lot these 2 years, and I had a major breakdown after my AS & repeated papers, so I'm lowkey scared to give hopes to myself. But nevertheless, as a believer, it's my role to do best and let Him decide what's best aite?

Pray for me yalls.

Thanks for reading this and see yallz soon!

p/s: thinking of posting cover vids on my Youtube account, we'll see 😂😂😂

nur rasyidah abdullah

No comments:

Instagram