Pages

Woops. Intruded !

Assalammualaikum.

Okayy, when I'm speaking English, definitely I'M HAWT RIGHT NOW.


Peduli apa aku kau hot ke cold? Kalau kau air takpelah gak. TEETT.


Why did I mentioned 'intruded' at my title?

It's because, berdasarkan plan asalnya, post aku malam ni bertitle 'What Will You Be When You Stay In A Hostel'. After wandering around at the Youtube, yes, that new title keeps bugging me off.

Okay, I viewed some videos made by Malaysian vloggers just now, such as Maria Elena (ouhh i love her), Anwar Hadi (adore him), Math Luthfi (amusing me) dan .. beberapa UNprofesional, and what I meant by UNprofesional vloggers is someone that is, uhm, argh senang cakaplah. Someone that is clearly under age.

And what I meant with under age is someone that aged UNDER 12 and still talks like a baby!

UGHH TALK ABOUT ANNOYANCE !

Woop, kalau kau annoyed sangat, buat apa kau tengok video dia? Saja je nak tambah dosa mengumpat?

*bunyi cengkerik*

Okay, no more gossips. Just, sedikit pesanan:

- To be a vlogger or even a blogger, we must BE STRONG.

Strong what? Like Sazali or Superman? Or TUFF Puppy?

NO! We must have a strong HEART to face all the negative comments and critics that people gave. AND NOT MAKING SAD VIDEOS LIKE CRYING OVER IN FRONT OF THE WEBCAM AND SAID, "WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME?". Okay, over.

- Being a vlogger is something serious (for me), so take it seriously.

Sometimes, I, too, think about making my own vlog or something, but I always just like, "No, no. Maybe I'm too young for it."

Yes, I mean. I'm just a normal teenager. I have friends and life, and TONS OF HOMEWORK, plus I'm staying in a mini prison (regarding the hostel), so I should've not bugged myself with these things.

- Have LOTS OF CONFIDENCE! But not too confident.

Do I have to elaborate these?

- Do not point out KIDDO STORIES.

Like, OHH MY BFF DUMPED ME. OHH I WANT TO BE A PILOT. OHH and keep on telling things that even my two-year-old cousin would know.

Okayy. Just a short update to satisfy my madness. Catch up later. Toodles. Assalammualaikum.


nur rasyidah abdullah

No comments:

Instagram