Pages

Few Days Before Syawal.

Assalammualaikum and hye guysss. Its been a long time huh?

Waw, I've been thinking,
"This year's Ramadhan is going really fast, isn't it?"

And my friend said,
"Yelah, maybe sebab kau stress kot."

And I was like,
"Yeah. Kinda."

Naah, that's not the main point. The main is, had I went through the Ramadhan with lots of amalan? And if I did, will Allah accept them?

That bothers me, a lot.

I mean, come on. Im not sure yet whether I'll be going through Ramadhan again next year. Even SPM, is not a sure thing to be through. Honestly. I was like, Physis? AddMath? Biology? Chemistry? NOT YET.

Okay, back to the topic. These few nights, my friends and I tried to stay up, searching for the Lailatul Qadar. Ohh how precious. Imagine how much benefits will you gain when you find it? Its better than 70% discount of an LV bag okayy. Seriously.

But sometimes, maybe its not our rezeki. Maybe Allah had set up better things for us. Yeah.

And at home, Acik keeps on repeating this:

"Ada orang berpuasa, tapi hanya mendapat lapar dan dahaga sahaja." Totally agreed.


wisdom for the seeker | via Tumblr


And there's a hadith said that, if Muslims know what the benefits of Ramdhan, surely they want it to be Ramadhan for the whole year. Allahuakbar.

But how I wish you’d be
Here with me all year around

Listen to the song of Maher Zain, Ramadhan. And absorb the song. Feel it. 

Seriously, Im missing the Iftar with them at SMKAP.




But, Alhamdulillah, it's not bad, not bad at all when Im having my Iftar at the new school. Its awesome, you know, with the dormmates and friends. Alhamdulillah.

Currently Iftar at MSU:


Dayana and Fai, gorgeous girls :)



Fai and Me, excited with the MSU's plate. Duuh.

Nevertheless, I feel lucky to go through Ramadhan this year, and InsyaAllah, with barakah. And lots of thanks, VERY VERY LOTS to Allah, for giving me the chance for Ramadhan, and these awesome friends, and school, and all. Deep down, despite the stress of studies and so on, I thank Allah again. Alhamdulillah.

See you guys later. Assalammualaikum :)

nur rasyidah abdullah

No comments:

Instagram