Pages

Early Morning.

Assalammualaikum.

Suddenly I urged really hard to blog something just now.
Ohmy, now it's 2:53AM, and I don't feel like sleeping.
Insomnia? Noooooo! *Mardierra, aku jangkit dengan kau kah?*
Facebook starts to get REAALLLY BORING right now.
Twitter? Naah. It's the same.
Blog? Hmmph, perhaps too.
See, how random this post is?
I think that I've wasted my holidays doing the same things everyday.
WAIT *sreeeeet*.
I started behaving like this since that both of my friends probably will not go and hang out with me this weekend.
Talkabout dissapointment.
Hmmph, I think I should snoooze off now. Or my Subuh will be as late as ever.
Like yesterday.
My Nenek woke me up for Subuh. I sat on the bed. Blinking my eyes.
But Nenek watched me. For about 5 minutes.
Then I smiled. Because I knew that she was knowing that I would slip back to bed.
So I waited, until Nenek walked towards her room.
Then, I stared at the clock, 6:30AM. Hmm, maybe I can have a little tiny minute for a nap.*godaan syaitan*
ZZZ.ZZZ.
When I woke up, tett. 7AM.
OMG OMG I rushed to take wudhu' and solat.
And I dozed off. Again.

So the moral is, get a good sleep.

ZZZZZZZZ.

nur rasyidah abdullah

No comments:

Instagram