Pages

Me at The End of Sem 3 : Half Zombie Half Mutant

(the title's a bit too much but......)

Assalam!

More updates about this girl (eventho i know no one cares 😝)

So, I'm about to complete my UCAS application. UCAS's like UK version of UPU, just w fees as cheap as £24 (which costs Malaysians like RM133!!!???? dem u english peeps). So after putting lots of thoughts on my future, i decided to go astray (peh metaphor) from Architecture. I guess im taking a degree in Interior Design.

I know, most of the ppl were like, "why interior???" "for a degree???" but yeah people, im sure about this. 100%.

So ive shortlisted few unis, but since that we have to choose only 5, im still under dilemma. Since tht im under MARA, so the agreement said tht we have to choose top 100 unis globally.

Unis in my mind:

  1. Uni of Edinburgh
  2. Salford Uni
  3. Uni of Arts London
  4. Brighton Uni
  5. Kingston Uni
  6. Oxford Brookes Uni

Cant make up my mind rn. I guess I'll later kot, I'll ask few seniors about these places. Doakan me choose the right uni!

Meanwhile, im having my finals next week so wish me luck! We'll also havethe mock IELTS test which is FRICKIN scaryyy cs its in January nnt kot!!! Gettin the frickin nerves rn haih.

Also im working on my canvas as my final project for A&D. Double the work.

Just gonna leave a pic of me w the canvas here hehe



Kay toodles!!!!

nur rasyidah abdullah

No comments:

Instagram